Re: Options for Histogram3D

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg72920] Re: [mg72897] Options for Histogram3D
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:55:26 -0500 (EST)

The HistogramRange option only affects the x and y values.

HistogramRange is an option of histogram functions that specifies the lower \
and upper limits of the points to be included in the histogram.  Possible \
values are Automatic (default), HistogramRange -> {min, max}, or for \
bivariate data, HistogramRange -> {{xmin, xmax}, {ymin, ymax}}.

While Histogram3D does not appear to pass the PlotRange option, you can pass it through Show

Bob Hanlon