Re: Numerical quantifier elimination

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg73054] Re: Numerical quantifier elimination
  • From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 00:28:46 -0500 (EST)

Sorry Bonny!

I did not notice to your original post you mentioned Numerical
quantifier elimination!
I have already made an additional post to MathGroup apologizing for my

 I am far away for provinding information in this subject.

What is strange is that even did not show any
related papers about this issue!

As regards approximate techniques see below

Have a look also in this link:

May be Paul Abbott, Anton Antonov, Andrzej Kozlowski or/and others
will be more helpful for you!

Best Regards

Ï/Ç Bonny Banerjee Ýãñáøå: