NDSolve and plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78884] NDSolve and plots
  • From: Nikhil Shankar <rise.of.aybabtu at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 05:12:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hey guys,

I'm working on a model of the heart, which can be simplified to eleven simultaneous differential equations... I am solving them all with NDSolve and explicit Runge Kutta numerical integration. I am happy with the results, but I don't know how to plot a single function, of the eleven that are solved simultaneously.

I can plot all 11 of them on one graph by using

Plot[Evaluate[eqs /. %], {t, 0, 10}]

where eqs are all 11 functions, and the last output was the set of the 11 interpolating functions. Plotting all 11 pretty much has no value to me though.

How do I store the interpolating function data for each function so I can plot each by itself?

Also, how can I save step-by-step results using Reap/Sow?

Thanks for your help guys.