RE: ShowLegend - Re: Error message

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79012] RE: ShowLegend - Re: [mg77849] Error message
  • From: Robert Pigeon <robert.pigeon at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:16:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

As a follow up on the question on ShowLegend and LogLogPlot, I wrote to
Wolfram Research about this. Here is the answer I received.

Hello,

Thank you for the email.

Thank you for taking the time to send us this report. I have forwarded your
examples to our development group.

The ShowLegend is basically not supported for LogPlot and LogLogPlot,
although it works well with these. Our developers are working towards
correcting this issue. You can turn off the warnings and get a neat plot
output by evaluating the following at the start of the notebook.

Off[Ticks::ticks]

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this problem.

Sincerely,

Vivek Joshi
Technical Support
Wolfram Research, Inc.