RE: Re: Re: Wolfram Workbench 1.1 now available

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79427] RE: [mg79329] Re: [mg79296] Re: Wolfram Workbench 1.1 now available
  • From: Robert Pigeon <robert.pigeon at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 05:39:01 -0400 (EDT)

May I add this to your message....
After some exchange of messages with WRI, I finally got Wolfram Workbench
1.1 installed ! Great !! First thing first, I decided to check for updates.
So I went to the Help menu to check for updates. I used the "Currently
installed features" options. I got some updates from Eclipse. But when the
Workbench tried to contact Wolfram for updates I got the following error
message:

Network connection problems encountered during search.
Unable to access
"http://workbench.devel.wolfram.com/WorkbenchUpdate/site.xml";.
Unable to access site:
"http://workbench.devel.wolfram.com/WorkbenchUpdate/site.xml"; [Connection
timed out: connect]
Unable to access site:
"http://workbench.devel.wolfram.com/WorkbenchUpdate/site.xml"; [Connection
timed out: connect]

I tries many times and got the same problem every time.... So, is that a
"degeneration of WRI
Customer Service or service infrastructure." as you say at the end of your
message ? I hope not.

Robert