Mathematica And OpenOffice Clac

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79488] Mathematica And OpenOffice Clac
  • From: Massimo <msalese at libero.it>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 06:06:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hi to All,
I'm using mathematica and ExcelLink to build some
application for my comapany.
But now new management directive are to switch on non Microsoft office Software.
So I'm in trouble because I don't know how to interface mathematica kernel with openOffice Calc (spredsheet).
Does anyone know how to do that ?
Is JLink usable from OpenOffice Calc ?
Are there some examples to study ?

Thanks