Re: Graphics does not work: please comment.

To All,
Maybe I was not clear enough what my problem is.

I expect to get a graphics rendering in postscript with the command Plot[x,{x,0,1}] and Shift Return, but I just get an empty rectangle. I have no idea why. But I asked myself is the postscript produced by Mathematica 5.2 correct?
That is why I put the output of Show Expression on the newsgroup.
Please have a look.
with friendly greetings,
P_ter