Re: v6: still no multiple undo?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77393] Re: v6: still no multiple undo?
- From: David <habud at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 04:10:20 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Will Robertson wrote: > Hello, > > I am baffled that technical software is released in 2007 with only a > single undo level. Am I missing something here? Is it because I'm > using a student license? How hard can an undo stack really be in the > notebook interface? > > I've been irritated a few times in v5.2 from clumsy keypresses losing > me work that I would expect to be two "undo"s away. Alas not. Still. > > Will Robertson > > Good point! I've wondered the same thing for a long time. This is the only app I run that doesn't happen multiple levels of undo. I think it's time WRI spent some time on this issue.