Re: Re: v6: still no multiple undo?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77468] Re: [mg77431] Re: v6: still no multiple undo?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 05:39:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <200706061043.GAA23197@smc.vnet.net><email@example.com> <200706080937.FAA03666@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
The result of undo and redo that one would expect in the case of Dynamic objects would seem to be particularly thorny! David Reiss wrote: > > ...I do think though that Undo is tricky in Mathematica. One reason is > that some of what one does and might want to undo can be **very** > large. Another is the question of what one means by Undo and redo. > Does this include evaluations? -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305