Re: how put Manipulate-like automatic action control in a Panel?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77587] Re: how put Manipulate-like automatic action control in a Panel?
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:37:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Manipulator[Dynamic[x]] has the little +shaped control. Of am I
misunderstanding your question?
On Jun 12, 1:21 am, Murray Eisenberg <mur... at math.umass.edu> wrote:
> I have a Panel with various Manipulator objects, each a function of a
> Dynamic variable. How can I put a control on the Panel that does the
> same thing as is done by the little +shaped control on a Manipulate that
> accesses Manipulate autorun actions?
> Murray Eisenberg mur... at math.umass.edu
> Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
> Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
> University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
> 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
> Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Hotkeys - redefine
Previous by thread:
how put Manipulate-like automatic action control in a Panel?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: how put Manipulate-like automatic action control