  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77866] Copy and cut is unable
  • From: mruzic at xnet.hr
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:08:08 -0400 (EDT)

This morning i found a weird problem with mathematica 6 (and 5.1 also)
( OS: xp sp1): can't copy or cut anything!
After selection context menu doesn't give ability to copy or cut
selection.
There is only "copy as" -  for example if i choose "input text" and
try to paste it in anywhere in current notebook it is impossible - it
opens a new notebook with copied content!
I never had this issue before. I looked up in options inspector and it
seems that appropriate options for editing are selected.
What's going on here?
Thanks