Re: Trying to export two column table to text file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77872] Re: Trying to export two column table to text file
- From: Diana <diana.mecum at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:11:13 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Jean-Marc, Thank you for your time and persistence. You solved my problem with the following line: Export["C:\\Users\\Diana\\Documents\\sequence.txt", MapIndexed[StringJoin[ToString[#2[]], " ", ToString[#1]] & , tt], "Lines"] where "tt" is the name of my list of integers. For some reason, I don't have privileges to my own C directory. At your suggestion, I needed to specify the export file path as my Documents. Also, I accidentally discovered that I needed two "\\", not one, between directories in the file path specification. Thanks, you have saved me oodles of work. Diana M.