Re: Help with formatting output

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg77871] Re: Help with formatting output
  • From: Diana <diana.mecum at>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:10:42 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for your time and persistence. You solved my problem with
the following line:

MapIndexed[StringJoin[ToString[#2[[1]]], " ",
     ToString[#1]] & , tt], "Lines"]

where "tt" is the name of my list of integers.

For some reason, I don't have privileges to my own C directory. At
your suggestion, I needed to specify the export file path as my
Documents. Also, I accidentally discovered that I needed two "\\", not
one, between directories in the file path specification.

Thanks, you have saved me oodles of work.

Diana M.