Re: how to find complete integral of pde

On Mar 19, 11:58 am, "bhargavi" <bhargavi.m... at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi to all,can anyone how to find complete integral in mathematica. i
> tried like this.but the output is same as input. \!\
> (CompleteIntegral[1.5\ \((1 - 4\ y\^2)\)\ D[=CE=B8[x, y],
>           x] == \ D[=CE=B8[x, y], y]^2 + 144\ Br\ y, =CE=B8[x, y], {x, =
> y}]\).
> if anybody knows please suggest me.
> bhargavi

It works for me. (I hope I read that expression you posted correctly).

Did you load the package that contains the function CompleteIntegral?

<< Calculus`DSolveIntegrals`

Please paste Mathematica expressions as InputForm when posting here
(select the cell and press CTRL+SHIFT+I).