  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg75510] MathPlayer???
  • From: "Christoph Lhotka" <lhotka at>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 03:51:25 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Math Group!

Has anyone installed the new MathPlayer of Mathematica version 6?
Please don't do so!

On my computer the old Mathematica (5.2) version stopped working after
installation! Even a reinstallation of the old Mathematica version does not
solve the problem! The Front End to Kernel connection can not be established,
seems to stay in an infinite loop...

Is there any help outside, so that I can at least continue my work?

I am very annoyed about this issue.