- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75542] Re: MathPlayer???
- From: shezar.alan at gmail.com
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 04:21:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
[See the twp previous posts by John Fultz for official details - moderator]
If you're on windows check your Mathlink Libraries under C:\Windows
\System32\ These may have been replaced by MathPlayer versions that
are incompatible with 5.2. If they have try overwriting them with the
ones from 5.2. They are located in $TopDirectory\AddOns\MathLink
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Integrating Differential Equations with Time Delay
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: MathPlayer???