Re: Re: MathPlayer???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75576] Re: [mg75542] Re: MathPlayer???
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 06:09:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200705040821.EAA05239@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
Does this apply to Windows 32-bit versions (for 32-bit PCs), or only for
shezar.alan at gmail.com wrote:
> [See the twp previous posts by John Fultz for official details - moderator]
> If you're on windows check your Mathlink Libraries under C:\Windows
> \System32\ These may have been replaced by MathPlayer versions that
> are incompatible with 5.2. If they have try overwriting them with the
> ones from 5.2. They are located in $TopDirectory\AddOns\MathLink
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Exploring Analytic Geometry with Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: Problem with reading version 4.2 DumpSave files,...
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: