Re: MathPlayer???

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75750] Re: MathPlayer???
  • From: Urijah Kaplan <uak at sas.upenn.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 04:47:22 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I've been burned sending pdfs that look fine on my computer but look
terrible on another (font issues and whatnot). Page breaks aren't that
great either. Mathreader also allows you to resize the text to some degree
(not just zoom in.) Sometimes things don't line up exactly as I expect
them to either. Are any of these deal-breakers? No.

A little digging revealed to me that you can still download Mathreader
http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathreader/download.cgi
hopefully Wolfram will allow that to stay up there for anyone who still
needs/wants it.

           --Urijah