6.0 not seeing style sheets in $InstallationDirectory/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/StyleSheets
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75787] 6.0 not seeing style sheets in $InstallationDirectory/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/StyleSheets
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 05:22:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
When I use the menu selection Format > Stylesheet with Mathematica 6.0,
I am NOT seeing in the list of style sheets any of those that are in
I AM seeing those in subdirectories of that directory! (Subdirectories
Article, ..., Wolfram.) And I AM seeing those in
(as well as in subdirectories of that).
My $UserBaseDirectory is the same as $BaseDirectory, $AddOnsDirectory,
and $UserAddOnsDirectory for this single-user system.
I even tried copying one of them, ArticleClassic.nb, from
to $UserBaseDirectory/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/StyleSheets, but still I
don't see it after restarting Mathematica with clean preferences.
What's wrong and how can it be fixed?
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Simplify by Recurrence Relations
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 6 Graphics Options
Previous by thread:
Re: infinite loop depending on previous function call
Next by thread:
Re: 6.0 not seeing style sheets in $InstallationDirectory/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/StyleSheets