Re: Can one retain ver 5.1 if downloading ver 6.0?

Hi Rob,

I have version 5.1 and 6.0 running on the same computer. The only

problem I had was with customized initialization files under the

$BaseDirectory and $UserBaseDirectory that were not compatible. I had to

move them under the $InstallationDirectory.

hope this helps, Daniel