Re: v. 6, third argument to rectangle
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75845] Re: v. 6, third argument to rectangle
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 06:30:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
that's nonsense -- Rectangle work as in the
versions before with a third argument.
rip pelletier wrote:
> thru 5.2 we could display, for example, 2 graphs side-by-side by using a
> third argument to Rectangle, the name of a graphics object.
> 6.0 tells me that i cannot call Rectangle with 3 arguments. (true, it
> was a bit of a kludge, and in principle i approve of it going away,
> what is the replacement?
Prev by Date:
Re: Package Help in Mathematica 6
Next by Date:
Re: Manupulation of equations in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: fun with 6.0 graphics
Next by thread:
Re: Re: v. 6, third argument to rectangle