Re: Re: v. 6, third argument to rectangle

It's true that it works, but the fact that it works seems to be now
undocumented. Mathematica 5.2 documentation states:

"In Rectangle[{a, a}, {a, a}, graphics], graphics can be any graphics
object."

but there does not seem to be any such statement in 6.0 (?)

Andrzej Kozlowski