Re: Compatibility woes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76182] Re: Compatibility woes
  • From: yusung at wolfram.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 06:04:54 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry about a mistake. ColorData[_, "Images"] should read ColorData[_,
"Image"]. Also, ColorData[_, "Panel"] will bring an interactive tool,
which will return RGB values directly by clicking swatches.

Also, the color names should be given as a string.

You can find more about the ColorData via our documentation:
http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/ColorData.html

Yu-Sung Chang
Kernel Technology
Wolfram Research, Inc.