how to print or save help pages ? PDF?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76307]  how to print or save help pages ? PDF?
- From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 04:43:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
How can someone print a whole section of help/docs from the docs center? For
example, support I go to
and want to print everything on that page including the tutorials.
If I can print it, I could save it to a file by printing to PDF device. I
just can't seem to find a way to even print it.
And I wish they would make the search window that one types into much BIGGER
in version 6.1 (and make it easier to clear out also)
Prev by Date:
Re: Using N function
Next by Date:
Re: 64-bit again
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re:  how to print or save help pages ? PDF?