how to print or save help pages ? PDF?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76307]  how to print or save help pages ? PDF?
- From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 04:43:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
hi; How can someone print a whole section of help/docs from the docs center? For example, support I go to guide/NewIn60MatrixAndLinearAlgebraFunctions and want to print everything on that page including the tutorials. If I can print it, I could save it to a file by printing to PDF device. I just can't seem to find a way to even print it. And I wish they would make the search window that one types into much BIGGER in version 6.1 (and make it easier to clear out also) thanks, Nasser