Re:  how to print or save help pages ? PDF?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76365] Re:  how to print or save help pages ? PDF?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 02:36:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
look what the File | Print menu entry can do for you
it will print the selected notebook ..
Nasser Abbasi wrote:
> How can someone print a whole section of help/docs from the docs center? For
> example, support I go to
> and want to print everything on that page including the tutorials.
> If I can print it, I could save it to a file by printing to PDF device. I
> just can't seem to find a way to even print it.
> And I wish they would make the search window that one types into much BIGGER
> in version 6.1 (and make it easier to clear out also)
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: A harmless and amusing bug
Next by Date:
Re: 3D bar graph in Mathematica 6?
Previous by thread:
 how to print or save help pages ? PDF?
Next by thread:
Number of Differing Digits & Another Problem (want to see different ways it can be done)