Re:  how to print or save help pages ? PDF?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76365] Re:  how to print or save help pages ? PDF?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 02:36:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, look what the File | Print menu entry can do for you it will print the selected notebook .. Regards Jens Nasser Abbasi wrote: > hi; > > How can someone print a whole section of help/docs from the docs center? For > example, support I go to > guide/NewIn60MatrixAndLinearAlgebraFunctions > > and want to print everything on that page including the tutorials. > > If I can print it, I could save it to a file by printing to PDF device. I > just can't seem to find a way to even print it. > > And I wish they would make the search window that one types into much BIGGER > in version 6.1 (and make it easier to clear out also) > > thanks, > Nasser > >