Re: Re: 64-bit
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76560] Re: [mg76517] Re: 64-bit
- From: Benedetto Bongiorno <bbongiorno at attglobal.net>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 05:55:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com> <200705230930.FAA24026@smc.vnet.net>
Go to HP website.
They have an off the shelf 64 bit vista
> On May 20, 1:16 am, "Brian Gladman" <b... at nowhere.org> wrote:
>> "Al" <aajackso... at gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:f2k0co$e4u$1 at smc.vnet.net...
>>> Anyone loaded Mathematica onto the 64 bit version of Vista?
>>> I am having trouble finding a major vendor who will sell me a machine
>>> with 64 bit Vista as the OS.
>> I am running Mathematica v6 on the x64 version of Windows Vista Ultimate
>> without any problems. The machine is an AMD Athlon 64 X2.
>> I also find that most 64-bit machines are still being sold with a 32-bit OS.
>> But a couple of major suppliers do offer the 64-bit OS as an option.
>> Brian Gladman
> Did you build this machine? I am finding that getting an off the shelf
> machine with Vista 64 is no so easy, tho I have not pressed it. I
> don't want to try installing it since I have heard about problems with
> 64-bit drivers and would rather have an experienced person do it.
Prev by Date:
Re: Weird result in Mathematica 6
Next by Date:
New in Version 6
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: