Re: Re: change $UserDocumentsDirectory
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76595] Re: [mg76518] Re: change $UserDocumentsDirectory
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 06:14:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <200705211000.GAA10048@smc.vnet.net><firstname.lastname@example.org> <200705230930.FAA24048@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
When set at the Global level (which seems to be the only way you can
change it in the Option Inspector), that seems to do nothing with
respect to the Save As location.
> On May 22, 12:45 am, Murray Eisenberg <mur... at math.umass.edu> wrote:
>> What I'm trying to accomplish by changing $HomeDirectory is very simple:
>> when the Save As dialog comes up, the default location will be where _I_
>> want it to be (in e:\temp) instead of the Mathematica default of what
>> I've set in Windows as the equivalent of My Documents. Directory temp
>> is where I'm working now; Documents is stuff I'm saving "forever".
> Try the NotebookBrowseDirectory option in the option inspector.
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: [Mathematica 6] How to add legend to ListLinePlot?
Next by Date:
Re: Bitmap data extraction (matrix of matrix)
Previous by thread:
Re: change $UserDocumentsDirectory
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: change $UserDocumentsDirectory