  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76677] packages question
  • From: dimitris <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 06:48:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hanging around with http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/guide/Mathematica.html

to get an idea about Mathematica 6 (I haven't got it yet but I want to
keep up with
the quantum evolution in some issues!) I discover that for example
the package

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/NumericalCalculus/tutorial/NumericalCalculus.html

There is enough documentation for it.

However I "discover it" typing NLimit to the Search box.
Is it possible to see a list of all available packages?

Dimitris