Re: Changing default size of new notebook

Open an existing file

NotebookOpen["F:\\Untitled-1.nb", WindowSize -> {400,400}]

Create a new notebook

NotebookCreate[WindowSize -> {400, 400}]

(*change the numbers how you wish*)

Or you can use the Option Inspector from the Format Menu.

Dimitris

 /  chuck009       :