Re: get help info into my program
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82924] Re: get help info into my program
- From: Albert <awnl at arcor.net>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 03:30:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200711011013.FAA07736@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
> (1) Writing "?" help for your own function. That is accomplished by
> defining a string for your function MyFunc in the form:
> usage::MyFunc="MyFunc[arg1,arg2] give the result..."
Probably just a typo, but it might irritate people: this should read:
MyFunc::usage="MyFunc[arg1,arg2] give the result..."
Prev by Date:
IMS 2006 proceedings
Next by Date:
Re: Can you get a package back to a notebook easily?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: get help info into my program
Next by thread:
Re: Animation of a rotating object. (Mathematica 6)