Re: Dynamic palette of open notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82994] Re: Dynamic palette of open notebooks
  • From: bumlove at gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 03:44:57 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for that.  It kinda works but still seems a bit unstable.  The
redrawing of the palette is not too much of an issue for me, but I seem
to get other problems.  Sometimes it just plain does not work.  The
palette reports various errors and doesn't display anything.  Other times
it works fine.  I've yet to track down when and why it won't work although
it always seems to work just in a notebook (i.e. without the
CreateWindow).
The other issue is that I can't seem to save the palette and have it open
automatically when I start mathematica.  Perhaps I'll wait for 6.0.2 and
see how it works then.