Re: Split window vertically or horizontally in Math6.0?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83521] Re: [mg83478] Split window vertically or horizontally in Math6.0?
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at mac.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 04:43:45 -0500 (EST)

Craig,

What you want is very useful but don't we have it now in practical
terms.

Open another temporary notebook, copy the tail-end code that you are
working on and evaluate in that window while viewing front end code
in the 1st notebook window.

It involves a bit of cut and pasting but I believe that is the only
downside, unless I am missing something.

Also using Workbench may solve the issue.

HTH

Yours truly ... Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc., M.Sc.
sydgeraghty at mac.com
San Jose, CA

My System

Mathematic 6.0.1 for Mac OS X x86 (32 - bit) (June 19, 2007)  License
L2983-5890
MacOS X V 10.4 .10
MacBook Pro 2.33 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM