Re: Split window vertically or horizontally in Math6.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83549] Re: Split window vertically or horizontally in Math6.0?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 05:00:23 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, and what is with makeing a small script, that split header, and sections into separate notebooks and show a second script that glue the notebooks together .. Regards Jens W. Craig Carter wrote: > Splitting a window for editing: > > I'd like to be able to split a window so that I can see the > top part of a long notebook and the bottom part > synchronously. > > I am wondering if anyone has done this--or if it is a > feature that I am missing? If not, is this something others > would find useful enough to suggest for future versions? > > > > Craig > >