Re: Split window vertically or horizontally in Math6.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83533] Re: Split window vertically or horizontally in Math6.0?
- From: Hannes Kessler <HannesKessler at hushmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 04:50:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Another possibility to collapse cells is to set ShowGroupOpener to True in the option inspector and to use the opener icon left to the cells. Hannes On 21 Nov., 12:02, Szabolcs Horv=E1t <szhor... at gmail.com> wrote: > I don't think that it is possible to split windows, but I agree that > this would be useful. What I currently do is that I split the notebook > into sections (in Mathematica 6, use the Window -> Show Toolbar command to= show > the toolbar, and insert cells of type Section). A complete section can > be collapsed using the handles on the right edge of the window. If only > those sections are open on which I am currently working, I do not need > to scroll long distances in the notebook. > > -- > Szabolcs