Re: Extra spacing in GraphicsGrid

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83541] Re: Extra spacing in GraphicsGrid
  • From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 04:55:54 -0500 (EST)

On Nov 20, 7:06 pm, Yaroslav Bulatov <yarosla... at gmail.com> wrote:
> In the code below, I'm trying to position two Graphics next to each
> other. However, I get excessive spacing between two graphics object
> even if I set Spacing to {0,0}.

I had a related problem trying to show two different-width graphics
next to each other. I managed to get decent output using Inset:

Graphics[{Inset[Row[{g1, g2}], {0, 0}, Center]}, ImageSize ->
{Automatic, 150}]

(See <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/
msg/35ae427f5b19079e>)

It does require matching up the height of the ImageSize with the
heights of whatever you're stacking together, though...

Hope this helps,
Will