Using ListPlot to Plot Lines and Single Points

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83596] Using ListPlot to Plot Lines and Single Points
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 04:10:22 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use ListPlot to plot three lists as joined observations
and a single point.  The single point that I want plotted separately
is one observation from one of the lists, and I simply want it to
stand out by being plotted as a dot or square.

I tried the following.

ListPlot[{firstList, secondList, thirdList, aPoint},  Joined -> {True,
True, True, False}]

I get the free smooth curves that I want, but not the single point.

Regards,

	Gregory