Re: Modifying the Default stylesheet?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg81724] Re: Modifying the Default stylesheet?
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 05:39:15 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, and update to my earlier set of instructions that simplifies

When you have created the new style definitions in your original
notebook's "
edit StyleSheet"  working area, select the cells that are there
(including the first one that says "Ineriting base definitions...).

Next copy these to the clipboard via File>Edit>Copy (or the keyboard

Now go to File>Install...  to bring up the instll dialog.

Choose Stylesheet from the first menu.

Choose "From Clipboard" from the second menu

and type a name for your stylsheet in the input field and then click

Voila, the stylsheet now exists and is in your Stylesheet submenu.

This obviates all of the scratch notebooks that I used in my previous