ListPlot: Choose segents to draw.

Hello all.

Using Mathematica V6, I have several hundred lists to plot.

They draw OK just with

ListPlot[mytable, Joined->True,PlotRange->All]

But several hundred plots are a mess. I'm only interested in the
segments of each list that are increasing, that is, for every x(i),
x(i)>x(i+1).

Is there any set of options to ListPlot to make the descending
segments invisible? Some kind of MeshShading to choose betweet
Automatic and None depending of two consecutive values.

If I have to create a new mytable, please bear in mind that the total
length of the lists must remain equal.

Thanks a lot for your help.