ListPlot: Choose segents to draw.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg82296] ListPlot: Choose segents to draw.
  • From: Nacho <ncc1701zzz at>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 03:59:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all.

Using Mathematica V6, I have several hundred lists to plot.

They draw OK just with

ListPlot[mytable, Joined->True,PlotRange->All]

But several hundred plots are a mess. I'm only interested in the
segments of each list that are increasing, that is, for every x(i),

Is there any set of options to ListPlot to make the descending
segments invisible? Some kind of MeshShading to choose betweet
Automatic and None depending of two consecutive values.

If I have to create a new mytable, please bear in mind that the total
length of the lists must remain equal.

Thanks a lot for your help.