Re: EventHandler question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82518] Re: EventHandler question
  • From: "Mariusz Jankowski" <mjankowski at usm.maine.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 05:31:59 -0400 (EDT)

David, not quite sure if this is the correct answer to your question, but
when combining mouse and key events I did:

EventHandler[ ....
   {"MouseClicked" :> If[CurrentValue["AltKey"], ..., ...]}]

So, I am assuming the following should work: replace "MouseClicked" with
"KeyDown" and use If construct to test the current value of multiple keys.

Mariusz