Re: EventHandler question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82531] Re: EventHandler question
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 04:21:09 -0400 (EDT)

Mariusz,

Yes, this is exactly the answer that I was looking for.

I often forget about CurrentValue, which i s one of the most versatile
functions in Mathematica 6.

I actually asked one of the developers at WRI about my EventHandler
question and he gave the same advice as you.

Great minds think alike!

Best regards,

David