Re: What am I doing wrong with this code?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82661] Re: What am I doing wrong with this code?
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 06:07:39 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
sean_incali wrote: > ok. Thanks everyone. I see where I weent wrong. I was trying to plot > imaginary nujmbers. It's great that new v6.0 can plot this these > functions. Maybe it's time to upgrade for me also. There is nothing special about version 6. Mathematica 5.2 plots these functions too, it just issues a warning message, which can be turned off with Off[Plot::plnr] In Mathematica 6, this warning message cannot be turned on at all! > I just didn't want another new versions to come out as soon as I > upgrade(happened last time). Anyone know when the v 6.1 or 6.2 or > 6.3 is due to be released? > > -- Szabolcs