Re: Re: What am I doing wrong with this code?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg82664] Re: [mg82620] Re: What am I doing wrong with this code?
  • From: DrMajorBob <drmajorbob at>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 06:09:11 -0400 (EDT)

I think it's cheaper to buy the Premier Service, which includes free
upgrades, rather than buy them as they come. That way, you don't have to
worry about when upgrades will occur.

OTOH, I've gotten no noticeable value from P.S. OTHER than the upgrades.

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 04:24:28 -0500, sean_incali <sean_incali at>

> ok. Thanks everyone. I see where I weent wrong. I was trying to plot
> imaginary nujmbers. It's great that new v6.0 can plot this these
> functions. Maybe it's time to upgrade for me also.
> I just didn't want another new versions to come out as soon as I
> upgrade(happened last time).  Anyone know when the v 6.1 or 6.2 or
> 6.3  is due to be released?

DrMajorBob at