Export option examples. Saving an image with a palette.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82675] Export option examples. Saving an image with a palette.
- From: "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at ea.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 04:00:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <29176416.1193393972157.JavaMail.root@m35> <200710271009.GAA11304@smc.vnet.net>
I am trying to export a 2D graphic (made with a bunch of insets) to a BMP file, but it needs to use a specific palette.
Obvioulsy I could rasterize and then take the element and make them indices and then save the final reult using export, but is there a built-in way to specify the palette on export?
I find the documentation confusing because it mixes information about Import and Export. It is a bummer that there are so few examples.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica not considering an assumption
Next by Date:
Re: Default font does not look good
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: What am I doing wrong with this code?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: What am I doing wrong with this code?