Re: Re: Re: What am I doing wrong with this code?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82670] Re: [mg82664] Re: [mg82620] Re: What am I doing wrong with this code?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 03:57:59 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <29176416.1193393972157.JavaMail.root@m35> <200710271009.GAA11304@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
But extra value from Premier Service aside from upgrades IS available:
- top-priority access to tech support
- a 2nd, home-use license for Mathematica
- copy of webMathematica Amateur
- copy of Wolfram Workbench
- discounts on some application packages
- discounts at Wolfram conferences,etc.
> I think it's cheaper to buy the Premier Service, which includes free
> upgrades, rather than buy them as they come. That way, you don't have to
> worry about when upgrades will occur.
> OTOH, I've gotten no noticeable value from P.S. OTHER than the upgrades.
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Errant post?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Export option examples. Saving an image with a palette.
Next by thread: