Insert a Mathematica-Notebook

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg80854] Insert a Mathematica-Notebook
  • From: "Cetin Haftaoglu" <cetin.haftaoglu at>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 03:46:20 -0400 (EDT)

I have a Mathematica-Notebook with a call of another notebook containing
some Tensor-Definitions   and

Algebras. I think in the past it was possible to do this with the Get[=85] or
with << - command, like:

notebook I get a very long output that shows the complete output of the
notebook as I open it in a normal text-editor:

A very large output was generated. Here is a sample of it:

Notebook[{Cell[CellGroupData[{Cell[WALPOLE=B4s algebra of 4-th order
{Cell[Save same Definitions in a
Dump-File,Subtitle,=861=87,FontWeight=AEBold,Background=AERGBColor[0,1,0]],=86487},=864=87] ]},=866=87]

But the notebook wasn't evaluated.

Have I done a mistake or is this kind of inserting no more possible?

Thanks in advance.

Cetin Haftaoglu