Re: What is $MaxNumber on a 64 bit Computer?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80865] Re: What is $MaxNumber on a 64 bit Computer?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 06:33:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, with Windows Vista 64 Bit you get: 2.09311732226991365854928432940555632477`15.954589770191005*^646456781 Regards Jens Ted Ersek wrote: > On my 32 bit PC $MaxNumber = 1.440397193981*^323228010 > I wanted to know if any version has a larger $MaxNumber, and I suppose > if any computer does it would be a 64 bit machine. > > Thanks, > > Ted Ersek > >