Re: What is $MaxNumber on a 64 bit Computer?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80872] Re: What is $MaxNumber on a 64 bit Computer?
- From: Antti Penttilä@smc.vnet.net
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 06:37:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Helsinki
- References: <email@example.com>
Ted Ersek wrote: > On my 32 bit PC $MaxNumber = 1.440397193981*^323228010 > I wanted to know if any version has a larger $MaxNumber, and I suppose > if any computer does it would be a 64 bit machine. > On Win XP 64-bit with Mathematica v6.0 and with v5.2 it seems to be 2.093117322269914*10^646456781. Antti