Re: What is $MaxNumber on a 64 bit Computer?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80924] Re: What is $MaxNumber on a 64 bit Computer?
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 03:02:50 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Windows Vista 32-bit operating system with an Intel Core 2 T7600 CPU I get: 1.9202246726923565854204690606`15.954589770191005*^646456887 -- David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ "Ted Ersek" <ted.ersek at tqci.net> wrote in message news:fbj22k$n53$1 at smc.vnet.net... > > On my 32 bit PC $MaxNumber = 1.440397193981*^323228010 > I wanted to know if any version has a larger $MaxNumber, and I suppose > if any computer does it would be a 64 bit machine. > > Thanks, > > Ted Ersek > >