Re: Decompose function into one function for each variable

tomfabtastic at hotmail.com wrote:
> I want to know what the impact of pd and lgd are in baselCalc.
>
> For example baselCalc[0.0176, 0.45, 1.] = 0.073247. But how much of
> the 0.073247 is due to pd and how much due to lgd ?

Sorry, but your question doesn't really make sense (neither from a
mathematical, nor from a Mathematica programmer's point of view) ...
perhaps that's because I have no idea what the "Basel II capital ratio" is.

If you want to see this value as a function of two parameters, just make
a 3D plot:

Plot3D[baselCalc[x, y, 1.], {x, 0, 1}, {y, 0, 1}]