Re: private routines in mathematica 6 packages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81046] Re: private routines in mathematica 6 packages?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 04:03:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, you can protect them with Protect but a user that knows that there is a function YourPackageContext`Private`aVeryHiddenFunction[someHiddenArguments___] and know how to set the correct input data can do that always. Regards Jens Tanim Islam wrote: > Hi, > > How do I make certain functions within a mathematica package private or > protected? By private or protected, I mean that these functions cannot be > called directly by the user in a mathematica notebook. > > Tanim Islam >